Do women get bitchy when they are pregnant?

I don't remember being that way. Dh said I wasn't. Anyway, a friend is being kind of bitchy, just curious if it can be because she is pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• one can be. I think alot of times it's used as an excuse to be that way.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 3:49 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• toward the end-i was at times. geeze i was miserable and huge
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 3:03 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• my last trimester i was a raving bitch. but only when provoked haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:04 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I went through a phase in my first trimester where I would cry for no reason....when my hormones were going crazy. Other than that I was actually more pleasant than usual in my 2nd and 3rd trimesters.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 3:05 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I don't think I was too bad except towards my SO. With the first he was in Iraq but with the second he was home the whole time. The biggest fights were about him not going to my ultrasounds. He missed the first babies and didn't want to with the second. But funny story with my first I called girls I had a problem with in high school and apologized for being the way I was. This was after I found out I was having a girl and felt bad for everyone b/c I wasn't the nicest to people in high school.
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 3:08 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I believe they can control it it is their way of getting their way, I never was atleast that is what my dh told me too. The emotional part (crying and being sensitive) now that is a different story.
    Some woman are bitchy even if they are not pregnant so what is their excuse???
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:18 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I think it's all a state of mind and women use pregnancy as an excuse. I never was with either pregnancy and I was alone for my last one.
    Anonymous

• I was a HUGE bitch when I was pregnant with my second child. I was so awful to my husband that after she was born when we were still in the hospital, I couldn't find him at one point and thought he had enough of me and had left me.

I wasn't bitchy at all with my first pregnancy and just super emotional with my third. They were all very different experiences.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 3:29 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• PS... I'm not normally a bitchy person at all and I really don't feel that I was using my pregnancy as an excuse to be bitchy. I just was miserable and crabby the whole time.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 3:31 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• im strange im normally bitchey but when i was pregnant i was like a ray of sunshine everyone said how nice i was how sweet and caring and kind wow thank goodness thats gone lol
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 3:35 PM on Feb. 2, 2009