just a quick question

at 26 weeks how many of you only felt your baby move only a few times a day? i felt him alot at 24-25 weeks and now only onces in a while. I move around but not much what do you think???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My baby drove me CRAZY in this aspect. Some days she would move constantly, then I swear she would be still for like a week. I was so nervous that I rented a doppler so that I could hear her heartbeat any time that I wanted. In case you're interested, here is the link to the site where I rented my doppler, it was great!!!

www.heartbeatsathome.com
    AM78

Answer by AM78 at 3:19 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• My mom is helping me buy one because i am a nervous reck all the time because i lost two babies and i am nervous because i dont feel him move all the time or everyday and it scares me. I also have conducted anxiety or panic attacks as well it gets pretty scary some days.
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 3:24 PM on Feb. 2, 2009