Why do some come on here and expect us NOT to tell the truth?

And when we tell them the bitter truth they get upset. Why sugar coat things if we see they are wrong? What do the posters expect us to say?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• yes say anything just be nice about it. Hey if I'm wrong I expect to be called out. But I am an adult treat me like one. As I told my kids you can say anything you want to me as long as it's done respectfully.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 3:47 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• be truthful w/o being so mean about it. theres a difference between telling the truth and being a total b**** about it or a smarta$$
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 3:18 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• If this is concerning the question that was just deleted then IDK. That poor lady needed ppl to let her know she needs to take it easy.
    Anonymous

• I agree... I don't ever mind the truth if its said in a nice way. Some people are just nasty b*tches and have no idea what tact is.
    Anonymous

• I agree with all the above posters! Its the way we answer, not so much that they don't like the truth being told to them! You never know what kind of person that you are talking to on the other side of the screen! Just take into consideration that you might not want to be told the truth in a rude way! I mean, im not saying that you are rude to them but it sounds like it since you tell them the "bitter" truth!!!!!!!
    Jalisasmommy

Answer by Jalisasmommy at 3:24 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Its just that things are missundersood, to some its not mean But both side I think is what answers ppls Q.
    ssspw-world

Answer by ssspw-world at 3:25 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• When the question itself is "bi*chy" and it seems they may be on the verge of saying something to hurt someone else who is innocent then yes I will come across as "bitter"
    Anonymous

• I would rather a Mom say something mean to me ,than say something mean to a child any day. Ya know.
    Anonymous

• That's why a lot of times I will put IMO. Because they don't get it when you don't tell them it "just my oppinion". Take it or leave it. I'm not much in to sugar coating things either.

Answer by louise2 at 3:30 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I never understand why people think being tactful is "sugar coating" the truth. I know if someone comes at me being hateful, I normally shut them out and don't hear anything they have to say, whether they are right or wrong.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 3:37 PM on Feb. 2, 2009