• In the Spotlight:

should i be concerned?

in jan on the 10th i started spotting for 7 days and today i just started spotting again but the whole time i have been having hot flashes and mild dizziness. My boyfriend has started to tell his friends that i am pregnant but i am not sure i was trying to see if i would get a period this month. I am very confused and i don't want to hear smart comments about going to a doctor because i have to get my primary doctor changed before i can set an appointment.

sweetlady0409

Asked by sweetlady0409 at 3:21 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im confused? did you take a pregnancy test? if not, then i would go out and buy a test.. i don't really understand what you are even asking here?
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 3:23 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• i took a test the 11th and it said no but i am going to take another tomorrow but if it still says no should i go to a doctor because my period is extremely light i am only wearing pantie liners
    sweetlady0409

Answer by sweetlady0409 at 3:26 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• your periods can fluctuate in color, and how much you are bleeding. If you were bleeding and it was for 7 days, then you are probably not pregnant. Normally when you have implantation bleeding it is only for a day or two, and very very light... best of luck!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 3:30 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• it was very light it just lasted 7 days
    sweetlady0409

Answer by sweetlady0409 at 3:33 PM on Feb. 2, 2009