What should I get my hubby for his birthday?

My husband's birthday is Wednesday and I always have the worst time figuring out what to get him. I used up all my ideas for Christmas =) He's a mechanic and loves tools but by the look of our Snap On account I think he owns every possible tool there is. He also has a dream of being a farmer. He doesn't like to read and our musical tastes are completely different so I have no idea what he likes. Gimme some ideas please =)

Silvertears1275

Asked by Silvertears1275 at 3:23 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• I got dh a nice bracelet for Christmas. He loves it. Maybe you could get him a nice piece of jewelry or a watch. I am getting dh a Wii for his birthday, does your hubby like video game systems? Maybe a nice place to keep his tools, I can't think of what it's called.
    AM78

Answer by AM78 at 3:28 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• When I can't find something that he will absolutely die to have or just have no ideas I get cheesy gifts. Like my dad told me when I was growing up that he would buy me a car when HE gets a cow so I went and got him the funniest looking cow figurine and a couple of things to go with it and in the card i said so here's you cow were's my car? It only works if there's a good sense of humor.
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 3:29 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• you can give him you :) wrapped in a bow lol
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 3:30 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• A Tool Bag to carry some tools in
    ssspw-world

Answer by ssspw-world at 3:31 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• give some things to start a vegetable garden (seeds, soil, gardening tools). he'll be well on his to becoming a farmer in a few years! or a chicken coop. And no, i'm absolutely not making fun of the idea of becoming a farmer- i grew up on a farm : )
    Anonymous

• Get him a t-shirt with tools on it or a farmers  (overalls) I don't know or give him a bj that always gets them...lol in love

Anonymous

• What about a gift card to buffalo wild wings or something and let him have a night out with the guys...and a gift card to cash in when he gets home...
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:43 PM on Feb. 2, 2009