Where in the hell was the outrage for this man?? This is worse then the Rodney King beating....does contain a graphic pic... ***EDITED*** Found video of the troopers vehicle stop of Leone. adult content

So, where‘s Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson gettin’ the folks all worked up over this injustice. Oh, that’s right, he’s white. Stupid fucker probably deserved it. This is horrid! Goes to show how bad the corruption is there to keep this guy quiet.  Leone was convicted in March of 2010 of assault on an officer and three other charges stemming from the incident.....simple assault, resisting arrest, fleeing or attempting to elude an officer and an accident involving damage for the hit and run.  Prosecutors said he was carrying the prescription drug Adderall in his car at the time of his arrest. The assault on the officer was Leone allegedly spit on him. So ok, now I know why they beat the shit out of him. The poor little state trooper was spit on. So of course it will be the trooper's word over the suspect of course. Oh and the others I am sure will step up and say the same thing too. The thin blue line, don't you dare cross it, or you suddenly have delayed back up, if you get back up that is. This makes me sick. The 1st is that this video had to go viral before it got press of any kind, even including the protest out front of the court house!! 2nd, and I know this will get many many many name calling like I am racist white bitch, but the fact remains, and these facts CAN BE backed up with facts, the guy was white. Just because this may have did what he did, it still does not give the right for the troopers to do that. The law suit also says that the troopers wouldn't let him go with EMS. It was another trooper who rode in the ambulance from the scene after he broke his hand while allegedly raining blow after blow on Leone's head. But he ended up going to the hospital later on anyway. Well, here is the lawsuit that was filed and it contains more info on what happen that night.

http://www.pressconnects.com/assets/pdf/CB191220626.PDF

You all asked, so you shall recieve! The video of the troopers stopping Leone...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57467640-504083/pa-man-robert-leone-suing-state-police-for-alleged-brutality-during-arrest/

Here is another one in case the link didn't work...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/05/robert-leone_n_1651829.html

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:50 AM on Jul. 16, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• Wow! They messed him up pretty bad. Too bad someone wasn't video taping it. Those images would either help or hurt his case. I don't think you're racist for bringing up the blatant disregard to fair & equal justice for ALL people. I thought we ALL had civil rights.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:24 AM on Jul. 16, 2012

• – collapse
    Are you trying to blame this on black people? That's a lot more than kooky
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 8:21 AM on Jul. 16, 2012 (hidden) + expand

• While I agree that beating was horrendous and unnecessary, I don't understand why he didn't pull over. I get that he didn't think they were pulling him over, but if there's a cop behind me with lights and siren going, I pull over so that he can at least go around me. And surely once there was more than one vehicle, he had to realize they were wanting him to pull over. I have to wonder if this would have happened if he'd just pulled over. I'm not saying he brought it on himself, or that it was at all justified, because it wasn't. The methods they used to get him to pull over don't seem unreasonable, since he wouldn't pull over. But once they'd stopped him, telling him to get out is where the police started to go wrong. They should have told him how to get out, although he also could have asked how they wanted him to get out. Where is the video, though? What you posted is just the lawsuit he filed. con't...
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:24 AM on Jul. 16, 2012

• Without the video, some of the claims seem a bit...suspicious. The alleged beating and tasering in the hospital for example - I find it a bit difficult to believe that several police officers could beat a man lying on a gurney with no one noticing and/or trying to put a stop to it. He also claims that the commanding officer should have known that at least one of these officers would act this way - I'd like to see his evidence for that claim. I'm not saying he's wrong, but sometimes people who do things like this haven't done it before and haven't shown any signs of it.

I'd like to see something that explains the officers defense against what happened. With only the lawsuit that was filed, this is a rather one sided view. I'd like to see the other side.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:30 AM on Jul. 16, 2012

• Are you trying to blame this on black people? That's a lot more than kooky -

she never stated anything of the kind, ad. her POV is its a double-standard for the Rev and Jess.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:36 AM on Jul. 16, 2012

• Definite double standard for Rev and Jess.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:45 AM on Jul. 16, 2012

• Definite double standard...a lot of that goes unnoticed.

As far as being spit on...someone call the waaaaaambulance. Do you know how many times in my life I have been spit on when I worked in mental health? This guy signed up to work with CRIMINALS. You're telling me you don't know going into a job as a police officer that it is possible things like this will happen in your shift and you're not allowed to kick anyone's ass for it?
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:00 AM on Jul. 16, 2012

• she never stated anything of the kind, ad. her POV is its a double-standard for the Rev and Jess.
    >>>
    Not a double standard considering they are black activists.
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 12:19 PM on Jul. 16, 2012

• Unfortunately not all police brutality cases are caught on tape. I know of some blatant cases that got the officers moved around & off the streets for a while, while the story was swept under the rug. And for a lot less than spitting! It's sickening what can happen when you get a power-hungry cop out on the streets. Innocent people get hurt. And they also make a bad name for all the good cops out there.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:57 PM on Jul. 16, 2012

• "Too bad someone wasn't video taping it...." MrsMom
    There was, the part where it would have showed his face to the court officer conviently had a malfunction according to the affidavit.

"Are you trying to blame this on black people? That's a lot more than kooky...."Answer by adnilm
    Good god woman, nothing like making Mt Everest out of a ant hill! Or are just tying to stir up shit and cause a argument? Where did I state or where did I insinuate I was blaming the black folks? I just find it disgusting and biased that the media will stir up race tensions when the incident of Trayvon Martin happened. But nothing with this case at all. Nothing would have been said or even known about this if it wasn't for a person putting it out there on the internet.

"Not a double standard considering they are black activists..."adnilm
    No they claim they are Civil Right Activists. And Mr. Leone civil rights were violated 10 ways from Sunday!
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 4:51 PM on Jul. 16, 2012