should i worry i my daughter walking around upstairs without clothes on?

its only when shes getting dressed or out of the shower.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• i guess i dont know what your saying, we all do it not just your daughter.
    Anonymous

• it would depend how old she is for it to matter.
    Anonymous

• not if your all aware and stay out of the upstairs until she's dressed. I've noticed my oldest likes to open her shades and get dressed in her room. Coming home from work one night i happened to glance up at her window and saw her getting dressed. I heard oh mom it's no big deal. I said Fine if you wanna put on a free show for the neighbors be my guess but I could see pretty much everything. She still does it.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 3:36 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• IMO.I you have males in the house. Yes, you should be worried. I would tell her to put her robe on at the least, when she is going from the shower to her room, and tell her to shut her door. When she is getting dressed. IMO.

Answer by louise2 at 3:42 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Probably not a big deal unless you have a lesbian maid.
    Anonymous

• does she have a step father you are worried about or anything?
    Anonymous

• I would not worry. As long as she is not offending any one then it should be okay. if it bothers you and you would rather have her put clothes on then talk to her about it.

My feeling is it is about respect and privacy. If she is making you or someone else uncomfortable then you need to talk to her.

Good Luck
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 6:41 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Being naked is fine but if there are people in the home or the windows are up then I see a problem. Remind her there are perverts out in the world who could be watching and attack her some day when she is at home alone.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:28 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• if it really bothers you take her to the mall and let her get a nice expensive robe.... i dont think it matters to most people .. if it isnt all the time.... why do you think she does it... ???
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 11:56 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• When she does it again, grab the camera and pretend your taking pictures, maybe that will stop her.
    Anonymous