Has anyone tried the Metabolife or Andrew Lessman meal replacement shakes?

I saw the Metabolife shake mix at GNC , and the Andrew Lessman(sp?) on HSN. I was looking for something to use for a quick breakfast on the run and makye for a snack up in the day. It is hard at work to be eating a yogurt or something in case a customeer walks in, but a shake can just look like a drink.
So i was curious if anyone has ever used them before. I would also like to see if they will aid in weight loss. I think they are both pretty low in calories. There were both good and bad reviews on them both, but that is with almost everything. The Metabolife is the cheaper of the two.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Jul. 16, 2012 in Diet & Fitness

• I wouldn't use them- but that's me...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:03 AM on Jul. 16, 2012

• I have used the herbalife and I don't like the taste of them. I have used the GNC shakes and I like those the best of all of the ones that I have tried....their cookies and cream is so delicious.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:22 AM on Jul. 16, 2012

• I have found that the shakes don't keep me satisfied very long. I used to supplement with shakes, but they ended up being extra calories.
    Have you ever thought about just having fruit cut up in your drawer. If a customer walks up you just close the drawer.
    Have you ever noticed that people don't seem to take issue with anyone eating an apple. It seems to be the universally accepted food to eat in public.
    Just some thoughts
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 5:46 PM on Jul. 16, 2012

• I am an It Works Distributor. We have a PROFIT shake which is a protein weightloss shake. I meal replace with this in the mornings. I have also lost 108 lbs. 12 to my goal. See my blog at www. pamknowsitworks.blogspot.com for my pictures and more info.
    sunnydsmommy

Answer by sunnydsmommy at 12:11 AM on Jul. 29, 2012