when shall i start potty treining my daughter

she's 10 monthes old now.. and is starting early usefull or is she still young

docmamy

Asked by docmamy at 3:52 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Starting early was not useful for our dd. We started at 18 months are were frustrated for about that long until she got it. We started our son at 3 years and he got it in about 2 weeks. At 10 months, she isn't even big enough for a training potty or underwear.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:57 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• when she starts takin her diaper off. and saying pee or potty or say change when shes wet...shes still way to young .
    Anonymous

• She is way to young. I don't think you can even potty train before 15 months. They don't have control or the ability to realize what their body is doing. I mean, if you worked on it by doing EC before the baby was 4 months old, etc, and did that method then maybe...
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 4:05 PM on Feb. 2, 2009