Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hoping that you ladies could help me??

so last Friday we did are taxes and the lady doing are taxes asked what we received for are stimulus check so i told her and she stated that since we had a child in 2008 we could get an extra 300 for the new baby.

Do they do that for you on your taxes or do you have to fill out another form?


Asked by mrssundin at 3:53 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

Level 19 (6,722 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • If you had it efiled and took a bank product (to receive your refund early) the IRS will mail your extra stimulus, called the Recovery Rebate, in the mail to the address on your return. If you are having the IRS direct deposit into your bank account, I'm not certain if you will receive the extra 300 at that time, or if still the IRS will mail you the check. :)

    Answer by lifeasinoit at 4:20 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

  • IDK! Maybe call the lady who was doing the taxes and ask her?

    Answer by sfwilson at 4:02 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

  • i think they do it for you.

    Answer by bxbsmommy at 4:02 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

  • NO, it was like when you got the stimulas, they will send it to you after your taxes are filed. I also got an extra 300. YEA>>>>>

    Answer by mattandjosmom at 4:09 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

  • I havn't done mine yet, but i have talked to my lady to see what i need to send her, and she also told me i MAY be eligible for the extra 300.00. I just have to send her the babys ss#, dob, name, etc. So that tells me that she will be doing everything for me. Which is what i pay her for anyways. So don't worry as long as you gave her the babies information you should be fine. Have you found out your refund amount yet? If not, when she calls you with it, just ask her for peace of mind.

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

  • My hub and his dad do the taxes

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Feb. 2, 2009