best eyeliner

What's the best eyeliner as far as it staying on and not smearing? I've tried so many different brands, and can't find one with staying power. I line the inside of my lower lids, and with every blink the eyeliner disappears.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Believe it or not my fav is only 99 cents and I get it at kmart or any other drugstore. I think its wet n wild I'm not sure. But its the only really cheap one!
    yaffamommy

Answer by yaffamommy at 4:52 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I wish i knew! I got so frustrated with it, i went last week and got permenant eye-liner make-up on my eyes!
    Anonymous

• I HAVE PERMANENT EYELINER.IT'S GREAT I HAVE HAD IT FOR 3YEARS NOW AND HAVE'NT HAD TO GET IT RETOUCHED OR ANYTHING.
    SCOOKIH

Answer by SCOOKIH at 7:31 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• The best eyeliner is eye shadow. Buy an eyeliner brush (it's a flat wide brush) and use dark eye shadows. I bought a compact by e.l.f. for $1 that has black eyeshadow and I also use a dark navy color and dark brown from time to time. When I use the brush to apply this shadow as eye liner it has had the best staying power compared to actual eye liner pencils!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:52 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I use Avon waterproof eyeliner, I love it.
    Kathy-PSPR

Answer by Kathy-PSPR at 9:04 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I love Arbonnes. It lasts all day for me. www.passion4more.myarbonne.com there is even a before and after on there not that you have a great view of it as it is a pic of the whole face! lol but you can view it there too!
    KimArbonne

Answer by KimArbonne at 10:18 PM on Feb. 4, 2009