Why does it have to be so hard to drag your widgets around the page and they all seem to go to the left of the page any tips or tricks...help please!

Lindles

Asked by Lindles at 4:04 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in About CafeMom

• There are some that only fit on the left as I am sure you have noticed. If the others are doing this then one of your widgets is glitching your page. You can send a contact us message to CM and ask if they see any issues with your page. The other way is to go through and move each widget one by one to the other page only until you find it ( your page will stop resetting) then remove it completely and re add it. I have had to this this with several different widgets and once I re do it, the page is fine. I have yet to hear a logical reason why this works, I only know that usually does ( at least for me)
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:14 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I'm having a duh moment what does "(your page will stop resetting)" mean? and how do you move each widget to the other page?
    Lindles

Answer by Lindles at 7:40 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I sent you a private messge
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 8:33 PM on Feb. 9, 2009