Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

i am a single mom need help with my rent ,I have to go to court on 7/19/2012

i cant lose my apartment

Answer Question

Asked by missey123 at 2:57 PM on Jul. 16, 2012 in Money & Work

Level 1 (3 Credits)
Answers (8)
  • Call your local social services agency or 211 for assistance

    Answer by BrawnwynII at 2:58 PM on Jul. 16, 2012

  • Have you tried your local Socia Services? If they cannot assist they usually can reach out to churches other organizations.

    Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:59 PM on Jul. 16, 2012

  • What virginiamama said. Good luck!

    Answer by Kword at 3:01 PM on Jul. 16, 2012

  • salvation army, family services?

    Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 3:03 PM on Jul. 16, 2012

  • Red Cross

    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:09 PM on Jul. 16, 2012

  • Go to Search for the HPRP service provider in your area. All states and regions received HPRP dollars to rehouse the homeless or to prevent homelessness.

    Answer by macbudsmom at 9:19 PM on Jul. 16, 2012

  • Or contact your local community action agency....

    Answer by macbudsmom at 9:20 PM on Jul. 16, 2012

  • Call 211 give them your zip code and tell them you need help with rent and anything else you need help with like food or school supplies. Ask if they have a Housing Stabilization Program or Homeless Prevention Program. Go to and see what else you qualify for.

    Answer by booklover545 at 7:20 PM on Jul. 17, 2012

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.