Apparently no one around here sales it

I have put in three request to be contacted about herbalife shake products. Apparently you cannot order through the website only thorugh a sales rep.
Anyone no one has contacted me so i am either thinking no one around here sales or it really isnt worth a crap.
Does anyone know anything about this stuff?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Jul. 16, 2012 in Diet & Fitness

• I haven't heard of them. What are they for?
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 3:40 PM on Jul. 16, 2012

• Have you tried their website?

http://www.herbalife.com/

They have a form to fill out for finding one of their distributor's in your area.

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:41 PM on Jul. 16, 2012

• i know nothing about it, but, i am wondering, if you are using the words sale/sell backwards, if they think that you are looking for people to sell to instead of someone who sells it? just a thought, since in your question you should have used sells, not sales.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 3:55 PM on Jul. 16, 2012

• Kristi, that is where i have filled it out 3 times. Even used a different email address last time cause it said i had already filled out for someone to contact me. I was like well no shit, but no one has called me.

I saw it on amazon. I wonder if it is same to order thorugh them?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:55 PM on Jul. 16, 2012

• Why not go to a herbalists store and talk to them
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:19 PM on Jul. 16, 2012

• Herbalife shakes only work if you follow the program.
    SlimFast only works if you follow the program.
    Jenny Craig only works if you follow the program.
    Weight Watchers only works if you follow the program.

Bottom line - there is no magic drink or pill or group that will cause weight to fall off. You have to work the program to see result. Best save your money to eat right, make the proper changes in your eating that will follow you through your lifetime and the proper changes to your activity level that evoke health. Eat clean. Drink LOTS of water. Cut out soda, sweetened and diet beverages completely. Significantly cut down on sugar and processed foods. Get your butt off the couch and moving - break a sweat, work your body until it's sore then do it again the next day.
    This is what causes actual lasting results
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 5:43 PM on Jul. 16, 2012

• No one "sales" things. They put them on sale or up for sale... but they don't "sale" it. They "sell" it. Someone may be thinking you're trying to get a job as an Herbalife sales rep rather than looking to buy it.

I've never known anyone to lose weight on it. I have known women who swear by it for milk supply, however.

If you're looking for weight loss, WEIGHT WATCHERS. Best damned program on the planet. No, it doesn't work fast. But weight lost quickly comes back. Slow and steady is the way to go. The only PERMANENT fast weight loss method is death... not really recommended.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:27 AM on Jul. 17, 2012

• never heard of it. sorry. but since you have proof that you're waiting for someone to call you back, call the bbb and make sure it's a legit business. that's what i would do.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 11:56 AM on Jul. 17, 2012

• If you haven't found a disturibor yet contact me I sell the products :-) I'd love to help you get your results that you're looking for.

Rochelle
    Mommy4two

Answer by Mommy4two at 12:42 PM on Jul. 19, 2012

• I have lost 108 lbs! Weight loss is hard! See what I am doing with It Works and my pictures before and after at www.pamknowsitworks.blogspot.com
    sunnydsmommy

Answer by sunnydsmommy at 12:09 AM on Jul. 29, 2012