I need work out buddies!

I am still trying to get back in shape after having my daughter. My husband won't walk with me in the evenings, so I am trying to find any other moms in my area that might want to walk or work out together. My problem is I need someone to do this with me to help motivate me!

B-rit_32506

Asked by B-rit_32506 at 4:17 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Where do you live? I need one, too!
    aznblond9

Answer by aznblond9 at 4:54 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• im in alabama and if you are not here, we can talk daily to see how each others day went or every month take a pic of yourself and i will do the same( clothes on PLEASE!!!!haahahahahahaha) and we can send it to each other to show off our progress!! no i am not some crazy lady, i just have three kids and i am ready to take care of my self and my husband works nites and he want walk with me either, and im the Big girl in the family and just to be frank, Im sick of it!!
    jesussaves424

Answer by jesussaves424 at 10:14 PM on Feb. 2, 2009