apologies?

I deleted the question about private schooling. This is obviously far too sensitive of a topic. My apologies. We do not need you in our systems in "the long run" anyway. Do not call me bitter. When ever I bring this up I get called that absurdity. That is not my name. Again, my sincerest of apologies. Not to any of you though. This apology reaches out to the fact that we can not even begin to discuss this topic without acting like the very brats you are so afraid of. Now, can we continue this discussion like ladies, or not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in General Parenting

• Still looking for my glass of gold......
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 4:35 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Well, I hope you can find it.
    Anonymous

• i don't think you need to say sorry for anything, really is no reason too. you put down how you felt about the private schooling you are free to express what you think. this is the freedom of speech country. those that don't like what you wrote just like to cause drama they have nothing better to do but jump on someone for fun and watch them whine..
    Anonymous

• anon 4:50- there always needs to be one of you around- if there wasn't how would the world keep going round? seriously! thank you for those kind of responses- every fight on cafemom needs one of you.
    Anonymous

• See - that's the tricky thing about "freedom of speech".

It's not "freedom of agreement".....

You can say what you like, without slandering my character, and I can do likewise.

The wonderful thing about CafeMom is that there are so many opinions you're bound to meet up with someone that supports yours.

Ain't life grand?
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 4:54 PM on Feb. 2, 2009