This is kinda just a funny story and I wonder if anyone else had this happen.

Pic. this....I am ready to walk out the door, I kiss my DH and DD bye-bye and my DH says be careful it snowed alot and the driveway is ice.I say okay.I walk out the door and down the steps and Im think SHWWW I made it down the steps. I walk slowly to my car and never fell.and I am thinking WOW I am lucky. I put my left hand on the door handle to open up the door and then the next thing I remember is waking up under my tailblazer.my WHOLE body is under the trailblazer.everything but my head.okay now as I lay here and think what the heck just happened, how did I get here and how long have I been here.I feel my panties getting warm.so I panic thinking HOLY CRAP I have internal bleeding.I get up slowly and walk slowly to the house. I make it inside and my DH says what are u doing, have you been out in your car for the past 15min? I said NO I fell. I went to the BR to see what was in my undies and I peed myself...Any1 have a story?

ToberzMama

Asked by ToberzMama at 4:38 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haha! Nice!
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 4:39 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• no i dont have one but im LMAO at yours that is hilarious
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 4:40 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• hehe hehe hehe great story!!!
    wish i had a funny one. But the only thing i hear about peeing in the pants latley is my son having accidents. not as funny.. hehe
    Anonymous

• Thats a good one...I have one for you too. My husband was at a show that his band played at. After he was done the band wanted to get breakfast or something small. So we all went to Dunkin Dounts. Im out of the car and its icy out & stupid me wears dress shoes. DUH!!! So I make it to the side entrance and as Im stepping over the parking block I slipped right on my butt. My husband left me there to get myself up. Then when I stood up I felt something wet. I though it was from the snow. So I go into the bathroom and I look down and I pissed myself bc it really scared me. I went and told my husband and he told everyone! Hope that makes you laugh
    Anonymous

• OMG, I've fallen a few times on the ice in my driveway this winter. But I've never peed my pants! Just today my 5 year old and I were going out to get the mail. The weather warmed up to 38 today, so the icicles on the roof were melting and the sidewalk/driveway were SUPER SLIPPERY. I got about half way down the driveway and I knew I was gonna fall. My son is walking fine, like no problem. I was a scaredy cat! So I sent him the rest of the way to get the mail. He did fine. I would've slipped for sure.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 4:48 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• it's not about pee - but at the supermarket a few months ago I had an overshirt inside out and no one had the guts to whisper it in my ear!!! I was SO embarrassed!!
    Anonymous

• lol anon 2:49!! I did that at work once! You would think I see these people everyday they should feel comfortable telling me my shirt is on inside out. I have no luck with clothes, not too long ago I realized how see through one of my shirts is, but not before I went a whole day wearing it with a purple bra underneath...my coworkers probably got a good laugh out of that one.
    Anonymous

• I went out Saturday night, and I tried to look all sexy so I put on my high heels and tight jeans, well at the end of the night we were all leaving and I was with my guy cousin and everyone was standing outside.....Well after a few drinks, high heels and Ice dont mix.....My cousin and I were walking to his truck and BAM!!!! I busted my bum right in front of EVERYONE!!!! and I couldnt get up it was soooo slippery my freaking cousin had to pick my up by my waist and carry my to the truck....HOW EMBARESSING!!!
    Anonymous

• embarrassedOMG, I am sorry and I hope that you feel better but that is freaking hilarious!!! The only pee story that I have is that when I was about 6 almost 7 months pregnant I had gotten sick and had a very bad cough. Well, in one of my coughing fits I peed myself b/c I could not hold my bladder until I got to the bathroom. I was so happy I was home alone...

micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 5:08 PM on Feb. 2, 2009