ENDOMETRIOSIS?????

So i went in to see my dr from all the pelvic pain its mild pain also on my pubic bone so i started asking him about endometriosis and he got upset  and almost wanted to scream he said im always calling and going into the clinic thinking i have everything in the world he told me to finish my antabiotics and that i dont have endometriosis could he be right, does endo cause pelvic pain or can it just be something simple..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Jul. 16, 2012 in Health

• I am not familiar with it but if he does not have patience for his patients maybe you can find another one who is more caring.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:15 PM on Jul. 16, 2012

• I would never go back to him again, how dare he talk like that to you. You go get a second opinion. This does cause alot of pain and if not taken care of it can get out of hand.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 9:33 PM on Jul. 16, 2012

• idk that he isn't a good doctor with patience for his patients anymore than i don't know you might be a hypochondriac.
    perhaps go to another doctor..a gynecologist, would be my suggestion..not just a doctor at a walkin clinic.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:42 PM on Jul. 16, 2012

• Well see i dont have massive hard terrible pain im just a lil baby all i got is mild on & off pain or discomfort on my pubic bone, i dnt have painful periods im s baby any lil pain makes me paranoid
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:49 PM on Jul. 16, 2012

• He cannot diagnosis endo without more testing. I had to have a laproscopic exploratory surgery , very easy to recover from, to determine I had diffuse endometriosus where it was causing organs in my abdomen to fuse together and causing horrible pain. I also bled heavily and at odd times. I did a year of hormone shots to try and get it under control with pain medication and in the end I choose and my insurance and Gyn agreed it was time for a hysterectomy and clean out all endo in my abdomen. since that day I have been blissfully pain free. But they would not all agree to it will i was in my early 30's and had had 9 pregnancies, 3 live births. so they felt secure when i said I was done having children and would have no regrets having a hysterectomy. after years of excruciating pain and severe bleeding its been the blessing of my life.
    Starburst72

Answer by Starburst72 at 10:04 PM on Jul. 16, 2012

• So if i have heavy but not too heavy of a periods does it mean i have endo??
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:13 PM on Jul. 16, 2012

• Clearly he doesn't think you have endometriosis. If you're not seeing a gynecologist then you should be. Why did you make the leap from a little pelvic pain to endometriosis?

BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 10:53 PM on Jul. 16, 2012

• Yes im seeing an obgyn, i dont know like i said im that paranoid i always think the worst oof everything and everything i hear i think k have im like "My Girl"
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:09 AM on Jul. 17, 2012