How do YOU trim your hedges?

Ok I'm a single mom and I've been seeing this guy who is EXTREMELY smart and interesting. Lately things between him and I have been heating up so sooner or (hopefully not) later we're going to have a sleep over. My question is, how many of you get rid of EVERYTHING down there and how many of you like to keep it natural. lol. And for those who like to trim, how do you get rid of the hair? Shave? Wax? Nair? What about ingrown hair? LOL Thanks for your answers!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• I shave and trim. I don't like the itchies from shaving everything. LOL
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:44 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• trim above, shave below. Trim with samll scissors and hubs beard trimmer..lol
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:46 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• i shave completly. i think its easier than trying to shape it up. and it will itch like crazy at 1st, but after a while you will love it. i remember when i 1st started doing it i couldnt keep my own hands off it! lol, it felt that good! and makes for good oral.
    Anonymous

• i shave it all !...well, I try, now that I'm huge and round...and pregnant..it's kinda hard.. :(
    AshleyRoseG

Answer by AshleyRoseG at 4:56 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I Shave in a triangle and trim it. I don't like nothing there.
    Anonymous

• I ask this same question a while ago. I have since done it. I shave not all off but enough. My husband said he liked it . lol
    Anonymous

• I use shave it all!!!!
    Anonymous

• I shave a couple days before i think I'm going to get some that way its not too sensitive. idk
    Anonymous

• Everything....shave.
    Fourbymom

Answer by Fourbymom at 5:34 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Actually, they have women's clippers, made small, to fit better. Mine has an attachment that lets you set the length. I got it at Walmart.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 6:11 PM on Feb. 2, 2009