Need to know if any other mom's have experienced this, and what it was!

my son is 8 months old..yes I asked earlier about diarrhea! He has had 3 runny yellow poop's today..and they have no odor..I'm very puzzled as to why it doesn't smell like poop. All he's had diff in his diet the past 2 day's is junior food, it had tomato paste in it, something he's never had. And for about 2-3 day's he's had apricot's mixed with apple..I know he can have apple from eating it in the past. He has NO other symptoms of illness at all, no fever, runny nose etc. What do you think it could be? Any other mother's out there experience yellow runny poop with little or no odor??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• well i know a rash around the butt area, deara, and hives mean they can be allergice to something.... sometimes teethin can do that to them too....
    Dayna-Marie

Answer by Dayna-Marie at 7:02 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Sounds like teething poop to me! That's what my DD's looked like when she cut the first few teeth.
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 4:49 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Yes, my son has had about every color poop and poop from little smell to absolutely horrendous smelling. It is likely a change in diet. When my son was about your son's age, anything with tomato in it did a similar thing to his poop. It was just a little acidic on his belly. Just make sure that he stays hydrated.
    Anonymous

• ya, I'm thinking tomato paste or teething..who knows maybe both lol.
    Anonymous