If a friend or family member leaves something at your house would you send it to them

or tell them about it, or would you wait for them to ask you for it back? Is there any "time limit" where if you snooze you loose? Or do you think that doesn't even apply when it comes to family or friend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• I tell them right away they left it here and ask if they want it back. If they never come back for it after I told them then I keep it or toss it out.

Answer by gemgem at 4:51 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• It depends on what it is. If its something that you think they would want back then call them and say hey you left this here do you want me to send it to you or just wait till you come back. Now if its something they dont want and you do then use it.
    Anonymous

• Of course I would give it back to them! OMG, family, friend, whoever .... Wouldn't you want someone to return something to you?
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 4:52 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• it was my son's play pen...those things are expensive, so I've asked about but still have not gotten a response.
    Anonymous

• I call and ask if they want it. Usually they just say "no, that's OK" but sometimes they do want it back.
    If it's inexpensive to ship, I just ship it. Otherwise, if it's something like a play pen, I'd expect them to pay for shipping though I'd find them the best deal I could.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:58 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• A playpen?!?!?! I would drive my butt over there and get it myself. My friend left a tshirt over here and I called her and drove to her house the next day, which is an hour away, to give it back to her. I would want someone to remind me if I left something. I'm always leaving stuff.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 5:57 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I forgot a gift. Thought someone broke it, but low and behold a month later I got my very expensive gift back.....
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 5:59 PM on Feb. 2, 2009