Teething question

I was curious to know if other babies went through a spell where they slept A LOT while they were teething. My DD is sleeping 12-16 hours at night and only taking 2 naps during the day. I am concerned because she is only eating 3 times. Also she seems constipated from it, being not that she can't poop, but that it is difficult and very formed. I just wanted to know that I am not alone I think.

coala

Asked by coala at 4:59 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• OMG thank you...I mean in the sense that I am not alone either. Lol. Yes Yes yes we are in the EXACT same predictament. My daughter is sleeping a lot at night and she takes about 2 naps. She eats 3 meals as well and maybe a snack of cheerios or something like that. She has had a problem with constipation now for a month or so and it is the same as your baby. She goes but she screams and cries about it. So no, you are not alone in this at all. I try and get her to drink as much water as I can and to eat more fruits, but then I run into the problem that she is a picky eater and doesn't really like fruits so... Well I know there wasn't really nay advice in her for ya but I wanted to let you know that I am with you. Lol.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 5:04 PM on Feb. 2, 2009