how much does a 2month old baby girl is supposed to weight?normally?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• that varies dramatically from child to child. you can find growth charts online that can be more specific in what averages are. i know my daughter was on the smaller side. she was only about 8lbs when she was two months, and for her that is perfectly healthy and normal. some kids weigh 12 lbs and thats normal and healthy for them. i would say google a weight and height chart for a more specific answer
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 5:25 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I agree. Every child is different, my daughter is 2 months and she just had her appt this past Saturday and she weighed 11lbs 11oz, she's in the 60th percentile. In her height she's in the 90th percentile she is 25.5 in long. At birth she was 8lbs 3oz and 21 in.
    xocyncyn

Answer by xocyncyn at 5:30 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• at 2 mos mine was about 8 pounds and 20 inches. She is very petite. Every baby is different.
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:50 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• well I have a boy, at 2 months he weighed 12lbs 10oz, he was 7lbs 10oz at birth.
    beck_9808

Answer by beck_9808 at 8:58 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• all babies are different. My son was about 14-16lbs at 2 months old, where my daughter was like 9lbs at 2 months old
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:18 AM on Feb. 3, 2009