ovulation question

I have a 25 day cycle. the first day of my LMP was Jan 22nd. I should be ovulating today. me and my fiance did it twice yesterday the last time being about 3pm, so how long will I ovulate today? all day or just a certain amount of time? because he doesnt get out of school till about 7pm tonight. Somewhere I read ovulation only occurs for 14 hours. HELP?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• everyone is different so its hard to tell but it doesnt matter because sperm can live inside of u for up to 3 days so if u did it yesterday and u do it again today u should be good- and if not0 its still fun trying!! lol so try again next month! it took me and my hubby 6 months to get preggo this time but with our last we were pleasantly surprised so it depends on u and ur body! good luck and i hope that helped!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 6:47 PM on Feb. 2, 2009