Who moved?

Just wondering who ended up moving to Canada like they said they would after Obama was elected president? How is that working out for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• lmao!!
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:32 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• That would be silly for them to say. Canada is worse than the US, imo. I prefer to stay here and fight to keep Capitalim alive. :o)
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 5:39 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• LOL!! I always thought it was funny they would pick Canada who has socialized medicine and legal pot. LOL
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 5:42 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Food is much better there.
    Anonymous

• OP your kinda lame and are starting drama... why don't go... hell, i'll pay for the ticket...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:47 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• JuLiAnSmOmMy317 - there is 1 positive Obama post to every 50 negative ones on here and you say this OP is causing drama? Let me guess, you voted for McCain and hate Obama?
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 5:49 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• of course no one moved they all talk out their............
    Anonymous

• YES I DID! AND YES I DO! but that has nothing to do with anything..... this posts serves no purpose but to start drama...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:56 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

•  YES WE CAN AND YES WE DID!!!

Anonymous

• Never said I would move to Canada if he was elected... but now that you put the idea into my head, I just might... lol. the border is only 40 miles west for me... JK. My great grandmother lived there and we visited a lot.. and its not to the point yet that I want to leave my family and country behind.. Doesn't mean I like Obama though.. I think we are all screwed and things are only going to get worse.. but I was born American, and I plan to try to get through this.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:05 PM on Feb. 2, 2009