• In the Spotlight:

Yucky Question

I had diarhea a few days ago, and was feeling exhausted, and now today again I had the same problem diarhea and feeling tired,could thier be something wrong with my intestines,have you or anyone you known had this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Health

• ooh. There is a GI (gastrointestinal) bug going around..
    Anonymous

• Pepto is the answer.
    Anonymous

• drink liquids! you could be getting dehydrated! Try gatorade- it hydrates u better than water.
    Anonymous

• Okay will try just am so tired of feeling exhausted.
    Anonymous

• Eating alot of fruits and veggies can do that too. I hope your sick in a good way.
    Letting out all the bad stuff. Other than that it could be a bug going around keep hydrated and eat good you will be fine.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 6:16 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I had what sounds like the same thing a couple months ago. It was miserable. I went to the urgent care clinic twice and both times they said virus. The second time they said I was dehydrated, and when I got the intravenous fluids I felt amazingly better. My symptoms were like yours. I had it for a couple days, it stopped, and then it started up again. The doctor told me do not take anything to stop the diarrhea for three days. But I was so ill and getting desperate so I took immodium. I didn't think of it at the time, but if I'd had gatorade on hand I would have taken that, diluted and over ice, to at least replace some of the minerals I was losing. Good luck, and I hope you feel better soon. By the way, since it may not be the same thing I had, you should go to an urgent care clinic or your doctor to get the correct diagnosis.

Answer by Bmat at 6:32 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• .................Troll
    Anonymous

• ? what is Troll?
    Anonymous

• Around here its the stomach Flu!! We live in WI. & its going around here. Plus We hear the flu shot won't help it! But the Real flu hasn't yet hit! Try some Good Fluids & Even some Gatorade! If you can afford to go in. Please do! I can't afford any Medical care so if you can. Please do!! Feel Better Soon!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:44 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Thank You ladies I will try what you all said,maybe what i need is a whole days worth of sleep,i think we could all use some! I will try gatorade os something similar.
    Anonymous