444? have you seen this alot??

I am curious how many, if any of you have had the experience of seeing 444 everywhere you go.What does it mean to you? Has it helped you like it has me??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• What is 444?
    Anonymous

• Nope I see 1234 all the time.

Answer by gemgem at 6:00 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• after my husband passed i started to see 444 EVERWHERE i went an address ,a price tag ,a license plate, on my odometer ,and on the clock just about every day and in the middle of the night sometimes,just everwhere it was just so strange.Then one day i was watching the news and this guy was on there taking calls and the woman asked him what did 11,11 mean ? his reply was that 11,11 and 444 were angels looking after us and letting us know they were here.I almost fell out of my chair,but now when i see it it gives me a little peace in my heart. I just wondered if any of you had ever had that kind of experience,believe me it's a first for me...
    Anonymous

• never heard of it
    guardmp_MOM

Answer by guardmp_MOM at 6:17 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• No but Scripture in the Holy Bible says

"Proverbs 4:4 "he taught me and said, "Lay hold of my words with all your heart; keep my commands and you will live"

JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 6:22 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• i know what you mean. i've had the 11 11 thing happen to me all the time. i've googled it and asked and it has to do with angels...also numerology.. add together 4 + 4 + 4 + 4 = 16 even 1 + 6= 7 google up numerology and definintions and you'll learn even more :D it's very interesting!
    Anonymous

• when you look at the clock does it always say that time? just cuirous, i'm the previous poster, and the 11 11 happens to me alot.
    Anonymous

• I see 11:11 all the time, too. If you reduce 444 down to a single number it is 3, which most of us consider to be the trinity number, which simply means they're looking out for you and you're right where you need to be.

Doreen Virtue's "Angel Numbers" book says, "444 - Thousands of angels surround you at this moment, loving and supporting you. You have a very strong and clear connection with the angelic realm, and are an Earth angel yourself. You have nothing to fear - all is well."
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 7:02 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• "111 - An energetic gateway has opened for you, rapidly manifesting your thoughts into reality. Choose your thoughts wisely at this time, ensuring that they match your desires. Don't put any energy into thinking about fears at all, lest you manifest them."

And the extra 1 is "This is the binary number; every number is divisible by one. We are all one, thereby we're all associated by thought. Watch your thoughts, and focus on your desires rather than your fears."
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 7:07 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• careful not to worship angels though read Isaiah 42:8
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 7:36 PM on Feb. 2, 2009