Is anyone else tired of hearing

about Obama and what a bad president he is? What he wore? What he said? I'm soooo sick of hearing about it. He has been president for like 3 weeks....come on now. If you are unhappy he's president, suck it up, it's too late. Either you should have voted and have no room to complain or accept that McCain WAS NOT elected.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

•  I think he's doing a fantastic job. I enjoy finding out ALL there is to know, what he whares, eats, listens to on the radio. How can ANYONE POSSIBLY say he's doing a bad job after only THREE WEEKS?

Anonymous

• I'm sick of hearing people whine about people talking about Obama. If you don't want to read it, quit clicking on the questions.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:03 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Oh you mean the way democrats never complained about Bush>? Pot meet kettle.
    Anonymous

• I am with you 100%!!!!!!! If you hate it sooo much then ppl MOVE to a diffrent country!!!! It has been 3 wks and already he has done so much!! Obama is the best so far next would be Bill!
    Anonymous

• I dont really care what Obama wears. He can walk around naked for a I care as long as I dont see it. But he is the president and just like everyone talked about Bush, Clinton and every other president in history people will talk about Obama. They will criticize him, or not. Its politics. If you dont like talking about politics then dont read or respond to it. I have been into politics most of my life so I dont see Obama as any different as any other president we have had.

Answer by gemgem at 6:05 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• NotPanicking-go take a happy pill grumpy :)
    Anonymous

• I'm an American. If I want to whine about the President, I sure will. The democrats certainly exercised their rights for the last seven years, why shouldn't we?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:06 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• If I were that sick of it, I would stay away from the Answers section of this site.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:10 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I don't care. I just laugh...hahahaha. You lost, suck it up.
    Anonymous

• I voted...for MCCAIN. And yes,I would be sick of hearing about his personal biz by now also. All I want to hear is what Obama is going to do to get this country on its feet again,if he can.
    guardmp_MOM

Answer by guardmp_MOM at 6:15 PM on Feb. 2, 2009