i'm mixing cerials tagether and eating them. cinamon life cereal and fruit loops today...delisious. could i be prgnante?

could i be prgnante with the symptoms of eating these strange cerial combonaitions? please no bashing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Here, have some cauliflower.
    Anonymous

• Yes, you are for sure. That is the ultimate pregnancy test! Call and schedule an appointment right away.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 6:30 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• O, UR defenately pregnate! I ate that cerial when I was pregnate. Congradulations
    Anonymous

• I answered you on your other question and you deleted your question so I'll answer it again. Yes, I heard that if you mix together cereals, especially captain crunch and fruit loops, that you are pregnant. But, if you mix together say eggs and peanut butter then that means you are not pregnant. it only applies to cereal. Hope that helps :)
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 6:51 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• ah, right
    my MIL asked if i was pregnant when i put ketchup on my eggs.....which ive done since grade school, i dont think fun food combos are pregnancy tests. go get one
    IrishRocker

Answer by IrishRocker at 7:26 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I always mix my cereals. But seriously, that should not be the only cause of suspition. If you had sex, missed a period, pee constantly, have annoyingly sore boobies, and you feel more tired then usual, then maybe you should consider taking a test. Some people never eat strange foods when theyre preggo. I didnt. I just had 2 things that I ate constantly lol. But ya never know til you pee on that stick lol. Good luck!
    tiffers32788

Answer by tiffers32788 at 7:26 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• you mait be and I cant spell either so its ok... How late are you sweety?
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 7:37 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have cravings for certain things ALL the time and I know I am not pregnant so just becasue you are mixing foods doesn't mean you are pregnant ! TEST to find out !!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• i've been eating mixed cerials for 2 days strait.
    Anonymous

• I agree with a lot of the other posts...if you have sex you can get pregnant. But if you are so worried just buy a test, you can even get them cheap at dollar general. I'm not bashing or being rude, but I highly doubt the mixed fruit loops and life indicate pregnancy, unless you have had other symptoms. Not to mention if you don't even know yet, its a bit early for cravings. Take a test, just in case, but I doubt that you are.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 7:52 PM on Feb. 2, 2009