is something wrong with me??

everyday at 3:00 i feel very tired fatigue and my head sometimes gets a mild headache if i chew on something hard. i feel very drowsy and very hungry too. is there something wrong with me??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Health

• Sounds like you are having a drop in your blood sugar. It's pretty common really. Many people have that sleepy feeling in the afternoon. Often, they drink coffee to compensate. You can have a snack like yogurt, nuts, fruit etc. and you will probably feel better. If you eliminate sugar and white flour, you will sustain a steady blood sugar and probably not have this in the afternoon. Of course, this is just my opinion and you should see a physician to confirm this.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 8:30 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Are you pregnant because that could be your answer.
    Anonymous

• This is not uncommon. It may have something to do with what you eat for lunch. If you eat too much refined sugar or simple carbs, your blood sugar could be dropping at this time of day. Try eating more protein or eating a snack with protein around 2:30.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 6:23 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• For me it is 4:00. I get drowsy and hungry. A glass of milk or some cheese and crackers might help this dip in energy.

Answer by Bmat at 6:27 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I take a walk around this time of day. :)
    Trixiebelle2

Answer by Trixiebelle2 at 7:47 PM on Feb. 2, 2009