Discharge ?

I have been having a lot of discharge latley. Could this be from a yeast inf. or just normal pregnancy? This may be Tmi but it doesnt smell the best, its white. i am not burning or itching. Whats going on? Im 28weeks pregnant. I tried monistat and the night that I used it, it felt like I peed my pants that night. It was 7 day treatment but that scared me so I stopped using it. Is it okay to use that plastic applicater. Idk ladies im confused again sorry if this is tmi I just wanna know whats going on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It might be yeast infection if it smells funky.
    Anonymous

• discharge is a normal part of pregnancy. If it is yellowish or greenish in color, than that may be a sign of a yeast infection, and if it is very smelly.
    Anonymous

• i think it could be a yeast infection yes its ok to use the platic applicater but it could be a minor bacteria infection to the only way to know for sure is to go get checked by the doctor they can tell you that way you arent treating something you dont have gl
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 6:26 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• This may sound crazy but could it be from my Dh comming in me or no??
    I am going to go to the dr next week and tell them for sure.
    Will they give me a pap smear??
    Anonymous

• your dh could of given you a yeast infection and if that is so then he would need to do the treatment for it as well yes they will do a pap to get the samples to see
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 6:30 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Sorry for so many ? lol but how do they treat him?
    Anonymous

• they also have those new tests that show wut kind of infection u might have- they sell them at walgreens for like 20 bucks though if u dont want to go to the dr- especially if it ends up being nothing but i wouldnt suggest u use the monistat while preggo without a doc telling u to but remember after the first trimesters dryness down there things usually kick up in the wetness department lol if u know wut i mean! but as long as its not itching and burning it should be fine dont worry about the slight smell thats normal im on my 5th pregnancy and its happened to me all 5 times lol summers eve helps to keep u fresh
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 6:33 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• he would use the cream he would just put it on it lol
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 6:34 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• oh and if it is a yeast infection and he gave it to u they will treat him by giving him a topical antibiotic (it happened to me and my hubby once! not pretty!) and they tell u not to have sex until ur both healed so no one passes it back and forth again
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 6:34 PM on Feb. 2, 2009