getting to be about that time again.......

its time to vent again. ive been reading some post and i think its time. please no bashing each other. vent about what ever you want. and have fun.

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 6:27 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Who are you? The "Vent" Police? You giving everyone the right away to vent tonight?
    Anonymous

• arent you glad you got that out anon? :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:36 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Theres a vent police? Can you send him to my house? My dryer isnt working LOL sorry couldnt resist.

Answer by gemgem at 6:40 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• thats ok anon..im not gonna let that bother me. even though the point of this whole thing is to give moms a chance to vent and get some stuff off their chest..without taking it out on other moms. i guess you must have missed the point. im too mature to let your attitude get to me.
    p.s. you could at least have the guts not to hide behind the anon option.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:44 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• That's something. Why do SO many people post as anonymous? That is absolutly rediculous. I don't have much to vent about lately, other then the IRS taking their sweet time depositing our refund. I've been relatively calm lately. Except for yesterday, I just got so ticked, and I don't know what it was for. Today just road rage. I hate stupid drivers. Oh, here it is. Why do people think they can gun it, and jump in front of people? If people in the fast lane aren't speeding, chances are it's because of the BIG truck blocking the way!! So what the hell are people thinking? I think I scared my hubby today. I hate stupid drivers.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 6:54 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• gemgem; that cracked me up. I was actually laughing out loud. And it's been a not so good day and i really needed that laugh. BTW my dryer isn't working properly either.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 6:58 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I think it is a day for dryers! My just totally quit working (but I think it is the electrical outlet that it is plugged into-not the dryer) Sparks flying and it smelled like my house was going to burn down!! Boy was I pissed!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 7:17 PM on Feb. 2, 2009