Do you get mad At mispellings??

Do you get angry, mad, upset or mean to those that mispell? If so, Why? I was forwarded an email of all mispelled words.. You were to see if you could read them. Understand them. I could! I joked, wow did I write that letter? No. It was for fun. But I was abused, in many car accidents & in other accidents! I've had some Bad head & brain injuries... After one I wondered if I could ever write or talk Well/correctly ever again! I wanted & dreamed to be A writer! But after that & A skull fracture & thousands of migraines. I kissed that dream away.. Goodbye. Run on sentences & mispellings & other mistakes others have pointed out to me! But I do say I am Sorry if I offend & do this! I don't mean to! I also have old Glasses & contacts & make thse Errors! But I'm just human & try to go on. Add+ & be A good Random acts of kindness person. some may know & like!!??

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 6:36 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i dont because i know i misspell all the time im not perfect and dont claim to be dont let the people get to you ignore them i do
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 6:38 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• doesnt bother me. i misspell myself alot to mainly cause im always in a hurry when i type i dont notice untill i have posted lol. if i can read it then i dnt care.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 6:38 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• i dont b/c everyone makes a mistake here & there. and im not too great a speller myself! but if its so misspelled that i cant figure out what the persons trying to say...then i get annoyed, but not mad.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 6:38 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Huh? :/
    Anonymous

• misspellings dont bother me. my mom is "slower" than alot of people and she misspells everything. so its no big deal for me.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:39 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• hey anon 6:39 huh??????????
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 6:45 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• No, I don't. The point of forums (groups, answers, polls, etc) is communication. If the message is received and responded to, then communication's occurred successfully.

There have been some posts that are absolutely beyond comprehension, but it's far easier to ignore it and move onto something that interests me than to sit there and poke at the OP (who is, frankly, probably too dumb to get it anyway, so why bother?).
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 6:47 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• well you did pretty good in explaining yourself and writing all that up, not that i went to nitpick at it lol

i think its mean to fight with someone and then point out how "stupid" people are cause they mispelled, if your gonna fight then fight about the subject not about how bad you cant spell.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:51 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• /No I try to spell the word right u can always use the spell check
    kathie167

Answer by kathie167 at 6:51 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Don't give up on your dream!!! You can still write, just have someone else proof read and edit for you! Write a little bit every day. You'll be fine. The greatest people are those who never give up in the face of adversity. You can still do it :)

beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 6:54 PM on Feb. 2, 2009