My 17 month old is really sick - cough, runny nose, been throwing up, slight fever, been on my chest all day. Anything I can do to ease her pain? Thanks

erlsk

Asked by erlsk at 6:50 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in General Parenting

• she might have the virus that is going around but keep and eye on her give her some tylenol thats should help alittle gl and hope she feels better
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 6:51 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• If you can send DH/So out to the store to pick up the vapor run night light they work really well. I have one when my dd is sick like that and it was very relieving, then I got sick and can testify they are comforting. You can also rub vicks on her chest and on her feet and put socks on. It does work I have no idea why. Another thing you can do is run the shower on hot and sit in there with her and it will losen up everything and the sooner you can get it out the sooner shes better.

Answer by gemgem at 6:52 PM on Feb. 2, 2009