Am I hurting my baby?

So I'm 35, almost 36 weeks pregnant and I'm pretty positive that the baby is dropping. If his head is sooo low... when I bend over, am I hurting him like I am hurting myself? When I try to bend over, I get the worst pelvic pain :/ I don't want to hurt my baby...

Thanks ladies!

shessohippie

Asked by shessohippie at 6:51 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No, you are probably not hurting your baby. He is well cushioned in all that fluid. He will be fine. But be careful if it hurts.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 6:53 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I agree with the first responder!!!
    Anonymous

• if it hurts you, try to aviod it.... the baby is protected
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:03 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• The baby is well into your pelvis his/her head is well protected by your hips.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 7:18 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• im like that to, so i try sqautting and bending at the same time, it looks funny, but just do whats comfortable, the baby is fine.
    walkthisway522

Answer by walkthisway522 at 7:35 PM on Feb. 2, 2009