...website..

someone told me about WAHM and from there i found makemoneytakingsurveys.com and a program called AWS... does anyone know about this?? any success with any of these 3 websites... trying to make money without getting scammed....

sweetmama8

Asked by sweetmama8 at 6:53 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• I don't trust anything on the internet, unless it's snopes.com LOL
    WeLuvOurNUGGET

Answer by WeLuvOurNUGGET at 6:57 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• AWS is a survey site. There are a ton of them out there. If you want to see my results with the ones I have tried (and proof of payment) , CLICK HERE

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 7:06 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I'm not sure about those but I work for DiamondCreek Candles and I love it. I began making $ right away and I love the products and I love to sell them. You get your own web site to send out which pretty much does all the work for you. I can have you up and running in no time. Here is the site if you are interested.

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 8:34 PM on Feb. 2, 2009