Does anyone know any good kid movies that are soon to be released?

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 7:05 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Entertainment

• Pixar has a new movie coming out. It looks great, I love Pixar. I don't remember it's name. If your kids are little older there is a movie called Corraline coming out. It looks great. It is similar to The Nightmare Before Christmas and is stop motion animation so it may creep out a very little child.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:07 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• The new Narnia.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 7:17 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• i dont know about ones that are soon to be released. but my daughter got a bunch of those Barbie movies for christmas. I never thought about buying them before because I thought they would be really bad. As it turns out they are really cute. Her fav is Mariposa. It was very well made... I was shocked.
    lindze0226

Answer by lindze0226 at 8:17 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• pixar has a new movie coming out called UP, looks like it is going to be good.
    Also they have Open Season 2 coming out on DVD sometime in February.
    Monsters VS. Aliens is coming out soon suppose to be funny NOT scary!
    MeNMy2Kids

Answer by MeNMy2Kids at 10:17 AM on Feb. 3, 2009