Im sorry

So because im not a mean person and never ment to hurt anyones feelings im saying sorry. I guess i hurt anons feeling when i asked my question about getting annoyed with people who ask if they are pregnant.
I never ment to upset you or anyone else for that matter. Its just really annoying to see these types of questions daily they fill up the question board.
I thought you were just being silly honestly since it was about eating funny cereal together.

Mommy2B04

Asked by Mommy2B04 at 7:06 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Awww mommy, she'll get over it. It was a dumb question.
    Anonymous

• i know it was but i guess i hurt her feelings but since she posted anon i cant write her personally lol.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 7:09 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• That was very nice of you. People post the "Am I pregnant" question all the time though. And some times give graphic details about menstrual cycles, sexual practices, and discharge. It is very annoying.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:10 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I don't like those questions either and I have been smart to some people about it but the other day a woman asked and I gave her some tips. Helped her know when her ovulation was and when it will be because she is ttc. I figured I'd atleast try to help in other ways. I also told her she might have tested too early and to wait a week and test again, so if it still says neg and she goes to the doc get a blood test. I felt pretty good for helping, because I realized that they don't try to sound stupid, they just want to know the side effects and compare theirs to what you say..Now, the one's that DON'T test and haven't even missed their period yet then ask..I don't even bother with them..the one's who have tested or have missed their period and it said neg, I try to help because I realize they are confused.
    Anonymous

• I always wonder why they don't take a pregnancy test. I am a stranger. How would *I* know if they are pregnant?
    Trixiebelle2

Answer by Trixiebelle2 at 7:32 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• i wouldnt be sorry, you said how you felt, nothing wrong with that. people ask real questions and can barely get 2 or 3 decent answers, then you get people like that who have over 20 for asking a dumb question. maybe im just mean too then, but its getting annoying seeing all the am i pregnant questions. the answer is always if you have unportected sex, then yes you could be pregnant.
    walkthisway522

Answer by walkthisway522 at 7:41 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• No.
    stanmom

Answer by stanmom at 1:03 PM on Feb. 3, 2009