Is anyone elses toddler sick?

I brought my daughter to the doctor today. Every day when she wakes up from her nap to the time she goes to bed at night she cries, wants to be carried, seems really tired and starting throwing up this afternoon. However, from the time she wakes up in the am to the time she naps, she acts fine. The doctors said this kind of cold is going around all over. I feel so bad for her...

asholan_07

Asked by asholan_07 at 7:10 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my baby girl just came down with something awful too ................congestion...cough..........low fever..................alot of crying and wanting to be held ...............not normal for her...she usualy just wants down to play with her toys and the other kids.............i tried to buy her a cold medicine but it seems they stoped making them........i just couldnt find anything for a child under 4 yrs...........i did get a chest rub made for babies for her and it seems to be helping though..........im not expecting any sleep tonight!! i hope yours feel better soon and rest finds us both!!
    allforthelove

Answer by allforthelove at 3:38 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• there is 2 viruses going around alot of kids are getting it
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 7:15 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Both my girls have a cold that just started but I have the problem with them not wanting to take naps and fighting it the whole time. Not usual for the youngest though.
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 7:21 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Yep, spent the weekend in the hospital, for stomach bug & UTI. poor baby
    NiekaC

Answer by NiekaC at 7:40 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• DD woke up @ 3am yesterday morning puking....projectile. Was up from 3am until Noon...wouldn't eat, would drink a little....naptime...woke up puking....put her to bed last night @ 8:00 she woke up today eating me out of house and home, full of energy and my spunky little munchkin again. Thankfully it was about a 24 hour bug!!
    MyMayBaby_Chloe

Answer by MyMayBaby_Chloe at 8:42 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• No not really atm but where going out in the snow in a minute so i better wrap them up warm but at least one of them will come in with a cold i guess.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 5:34 AM on Feb. 3, 2009