Opinions please.!!!????

So i went to the dr today for my blood and sono results and my sono showed everything normal and no apperance of pcos my blood work was all normal except she said my LH is higher than my FSH or something like that she told me i produce too much progesterone and not ovulating regularly but she told me im NOT infertile that im young and had two children already she basically said it was because of my weight, is that possible tho..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Jul. 18, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• I have heard of that before my ex SIL had to lose weight (she was considered obese on BMI) to help her become more fertile to have her 3rd.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 3:18 PM on Jul. 18, 2012

• yes it is very possible
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 3:18 PM on Jul. 18, 2012

• Well im over weight also i got anothe question my blood was taken around ovulation could that be why it was high does it range from high to low.?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:29 PM on Jul. 18, 2012

• How overweight?
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 3:31 PM on Jul. 18, 2012

• Yes, it is entirely possible. All three of my children were conceived after a small weight loss. Maybe 10lbs with the first two? My doctors originally gave the blanet diagnosis of "unexplained infertility" when we were trying to conceive our first...and kind of ruled it out because I wasn't really overweight...maybe a few pounds heavier than he would have liked, but nothing much. I guess I'm just more sensitive to the way the extra weight affects my hormone levels, because that has worked like a charm for me!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 3:39 PM on Jul. 18, 2012

• i weigh 260
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:50 PM on Jul. 18, 2012

• Im beyond stressed now i know i dont have pcos and dr says im not infertile but now that my LH is high does it mean im not going to ever be able to concieve????
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:51 PM on Jul. 18, 2012

• If you were tested just prior to ovulation you may have had a LH surge. What was your level? When is she doing to another draw to compare the two?

What were both levels?
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 3:58 PM on Jul. 18, 2012

• I will call in a bit to get my levels all she said tho was it was due to being overweight and to eat well and excercise but she didnt say nothing else nor give me meds...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:01 PM on Jul. 18, 2012

• LH: 12.8
    FSH: 4.4
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:22 PM on Jul. 18, 2012