CHOOSE ME CHOOSE ME HELP!!!!!!!!

DOES BREAST TENDERNESS,BACK PAIN, AND MY STOMACH WAS CRAMPING LIKE PERIOD CRAMPS E.NOW IT FEEL LIKE MY RIBS ARE CRAMPING MY BREAST ARE STILL HURTING AND MY BACK WOW IT REALLY HURT,LIKE I CAN'T LAY RIGHT HURT.MY OVULATION DATE WAS SET FOR JAN27,MY HUSBAND AND I WAS SLEEPING TOGETHER BEFORE AND ON THE DATE.DO YOU THINK THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE FOR ME TO BE PREGGY AND ALSO I JUST TOOK TEST IT SAID NEGATIVE.I ALSO HAVE COLISIUM COMING OUT OF BREAST IF I SQUEEZE IS THIS SIGN ALSO AND IS IT TO EARLY TO DO PREG.TEST

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• -_- O-M-G
    Anonymous

• If you guys can't be suportive and help with your best advice there is no need to even read those that really need advice help.
    Anonymous

• You could possibly be pregnant. Sorry only time will tell. Just make plans on how to celebrate if you are a few weeks from now when you find out for sure. And do something out of the ordinary if you're not pregnant. I know the wait is so hard to find out for sure!! I had responses at different times of my early pregnancies with First Response, My second tested positive before my missed period, but my body always showed physical signs of ovula. mucus. It's hard waiting I know I know!!
    Anonymous

• TAKE A TEST.........TAKE A TEST...........TAKE A TEST!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• i had the same similar signs and got a row of bfn and that aunt flow came..unfortunately early pregnancy symptoms and pms are some wat the same..good luck hun

bobbys4eva

Answer by bobbys4eva at 10:29 PM on Feb. 2, 2009