I am looking to buy a really good anti-virus program for my home PC. Any suggestions for a really good product that provides ongoing updates.

I've used McAfee before and heard that Norton was good too. I'm not really familiar with any other products. I'd appreciate any input that other folks feel strongly about. Thanks.

snorkelgal

Asked by snorkelgal at 7:19 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• My computer dr. said that AVG home edition is awesome and it's what he uses on his personal computer. Not Nortons! It actually caused our computer to get a virus.
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 7:26 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Don't pay for anti-virus!! Go to this site...I use it and I love it! I used to use AVG and it's good but I had to pay. I think you get one year free with this one and it really is great...try it ;)

http://avast.com/eng/programs.html
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 7:34 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• i use stopzilla that i got online..... i love it. you can really customize it for what you want. it does the scans on its own and i never have any problems.
    lindze0226

Answer by lindze0226 at 8:00 PM on Feb. 2, 2009