How do you plan on spending your Income Tax Return?

I know alot of people pay off Credit Cards, or Bills..... other's plan vacations, or buy new furniture, cars, etc.

We usually take a little for spending money on anything we want and the rest goes in to our daughter's College Account, & Savings.

So how do you plan on spending your Income Tax Return this year?

MyMayBaby_Chloe

Asked by MyMayBaby_Chloe at 7:27 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• im getting $500 just for me!! i cant believe it!! i probably wont be able to spend it on me though because i never do. i spend it on my hubby or my little boy. but im really gonna try. then we are gonna pay off our 2 credit cards and pay half of our bed off. (sleep number bed)
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:36 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• If I had a refund I would pay down credit cards!
    Trixiebelle2

Answer by Trixiebelle2 at 7:36 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• My hubby is gonna get a lift on his truck and I am gonna get new clothes and rest will go to college for lil one
    Anonymous

• I'm going to be horribly unpatriotic. We aren't spending most of ours. We are planning on a couple of small home improvement projects, but the rest is going away to cover me being out of work for the baby's birth.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:43 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• We're paying off my new van and the last credit card with a balance. Next years will start going into the college savings!

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 7:43 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• We get very little back. We have our withholdings set so we have more of our money throughout the year. Seems insane to wait till this time a year for a huge check. To each their own.
    Anonymous

• We are taking our first family vacation ever (my oldest is now 10 and we've never had a vacation, not even a weekend away!). So we are all going to the beach for a couple of days (budget limit of $500, that includes the hotel and gas money). Other than that we are fixing a few things in the house (a busted toilet and a leaking basement). The rest is going into savings for our kids' college fund. We're not going to be helping the economy much either. Sorry folks, I'd rather save the money than spend it on noncense we don't need.
    Anonymous

• Repairing our fences on our property to ready it for horses! Our dd has been waiting for years! Buying plane tix to dh's family reunion at Big Sur in August!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 8:03 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Finally got a balance of getting money in each month vs. getting a check. Not getting much back but what are doing will be going into the bank.
    Anonymous

• We give half to charity and put the other half into our home to update it and keep it as marketable as we can.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:15 PM on Feb. 2, 2009