help me!!!!!!

I'm having a hard time keeping up with everything.I'm getting so frustrated to the point i just don't know what to do.my hubby spoiled Jaylen rotten and he cries for no apparent reason.and if he cries Jayden starts to cry.then Ja'Kayla starts to whine.then Ashayiah's goes crazy.i just need some parenting tips please

bossrenee

Asked by bossrenee at 7:32 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It is totally ok to let them cry sometimes.
    Anonymous

• sounds like you need a break, get someone to watch the kids a few times a month for a few hours so you can refuel, hubby or SO can also do this while you go out for a few hours. MOMS NEED TIME AWAY TOO !!!!! The everyday stuff can be overwhelming so mom dont be too hard on yourself, sounds as tho the kids are still young. Kids can feel if mom is upset and cry when your frustration levels increase, try to stay calm and redirect the other ones with coloring or something like that..if it doesnt work make sure they are safe and walk into another room for a minute to recollect yourself
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:47 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• stick your husband with the kids and let him see for himself how frusterating it can be. maybe it will make him change his ways. in the meantime while he is doing that go do something for yourself.....like take a bubble bath or better yet get out of the house so you cant be interrupted. go get a mani
    lindze0226

Answer by lindze0226 at 7:58 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I am not sure how old all of these little ones are, but it sounds like you need to lay down the law. A few simple rules and strict enforcement should do the trick. Post them on the wall if you have to. Make them snappy so they're easy to remember and so that after a while you only have to say one part and they say the second part. One of my favorites is: "You get what you get and you don't get upset." Good luck!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:19 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I always say you get what you get and you don't throw a fit!!! But anyway I think every mother feels that way sometimes my difference is it's my mom who goes against what I say and spoils the kids rotten. So they don't think they have tp listen to me it makes my blood boil.
    Kewlmom2three

Answer by Kewlmom2three at 8:54 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• They are just jealous. My boys will do the same thing, they have to learn to share mommy and daddy and that takes time. Just take a deep breath, if you get worked up or upset they can sense the tension and scream even more. If it gets to bad call someone and say just give me a coupe hours alone with peace and quite before I lose my mind please! Hopefully they'll come over and baby sit.

babymomma0306

Answer by babymomma0306 at 1:40 AM on Feb. 13, 2009