I am always so exhausted. what can i do to not be so tired?

I go to bed by ten at the latest, and we wake up around 7 am. Our son still sleeps in our bedroom since we only have a one bedroom and he wakes up to come into bed with us once during the night, so my sleep is interupted. Is there anything else I can do to not be so tired. Im fine in the begining of the day but around 4 pm i get so exhausted. I cant take a nap during the day because I dont have time. What else can i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Try to relax more. Make 10 mins to yourself to relax. u deserve it!!
    Anonymous

• coffee? I drink cofee by 4pm to get rejuvenated.
    erlsk

Answer by erlsk at 7:39 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I've learned from experience that if I take a minute to myself right between breakfast and lunch. To do whatever a mini workout, drawing up the grocery list, something not so hectic I feel better by the time the afternoon rolls around. Or having a snack high in protein usually or even just a banana. That helps too.
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 7:40 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• first i would try to figure out a way so your son stays in his bed... where ever that may be. second i would go talk to your doctor about your sleeping problems. it could be something like sleep apnia. i heard that can cause you not to get very good sleep. it can also be serious.ther is also sleepless leg syndrom and tins of other things it could be. if you are getting that much sleep at night you shouldnt have a problem the next day i wouldnt think even with a brief interruption at night. so my best advice take your concerns to your doc there has to be a reason.
    lindze0226

Answer by lindze0226 at 7:54 PM on Feb. 2, 2009