What caused this remedy? What was I thinking?

I have never been one to cheat, like at all. Cheating has always been the last thing on my mind. But the messed up part is that I did. I love my husband I really do. I have been a very disappointed wife though. My husband couldn't hold a job, he couldn' t help me around the house... and with my daughter. I was a stressed mess. I work a full time job and carry it all. The man I cheated with though.... oh.. boy... he is a single dad, looking for a good time... lol... men right... I dont want to be with this other guy.... and my husband left me for the other reasons why I was disappointed in him.... not for the cheating... he would kill the guy.... because it is one of his good friends.... HELLO>>> wow... what do I do with myself.... I need some advice ladies...

Arielsmommy507

Asked by Arielsmommy507 at 7:35 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• :(
    Anonymous

• ohhh boy! well..are you and your hubby gonna try to work things out? if so, i suggest couseling. -not to be mean and i hope you dont take it like that. counseling helps couples....oh its been a long day i hope you know what im getting at....lol
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:38 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Since you support yourself it sounds as though you are able to make a new life for yourself. Never say anything bad about your husband to your daughter. It is all about her now. She deserves a good life. If you can remain on friendly terms with your husband it would probably be best for her. Get your divorce and then you can go around with anyone you like without your husband needing to approve or being hurt by it. But keep in mind that your daughter comes first and that you must not do anything to harm her.

Answer by Bmat at 7:41 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I agree counselling even if you don't stay together to help get along for your daughter. If you want to get back with him, do counselling for yourself to help resolve why you feel he's disappointed, why you stepped out on him. After personal counselling then see if he'll do joint counselling with you. You can call around cost compare counselling prices. Good luck!!!
    Anonymous

• i would let your husband know that the baby isnt his. even if it causes a big problem between them. obviously they were not that good of friends anyway if the other guy slept with his friends wife. I understand you guys had your fair share of marital problems. this would just cause a bigger riff if you two got back together with him thinking that this baby is his. just think 10 years down the road everything is great and he finds out then.... i think if he really loves you and you love him then he will except this child but that should be his choice. please dont trick him on this.
    lindze0226

Answer by lindze0226 at 7:47 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• What are you wanting to do about it? Cheating is something that some women do when a husband leaves a void that he refuses to fill himself. Wives sometimes find someone else who will. It's not that she wants to. It's that she has needs. It happens. So now what? See the man again? Work things out with hubby and never tell him? Find someone else? Be alone? You have many options. Take some time to think about what you want to do with your life. Then do it.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:17 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• all jmo
    you say," couldn't hold a job, he couldn' t help me around the house... and with my daughter. I was a stressed mess. I work a full time job and carry it all." ~ that to me means you are better off without your husband and losing him would be a blessing...
    and the other guy ," he is a single dad, looking for a good time" you know he isnt the one either... so what should you do??? keep looking! ha.... find the right guy.... good luck!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 8:49 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• couldn't hold a job, he couldn' t help me around the house... and with my daughter. I was a stressed mess. I work a full time job and carry it all.

Why do men cheat? If these excuses aren't good enough for a man then they aren't good enough for you. He is better off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:57 AM on Feb. 3, 2009