How to lower your BP Naturally?

My Married Daughter's Blood pressure is high! Months ago it was thought to be from Wedding planning! That's over.. Sure she's A busy over worked long hours hard working Artist! But today it was 140/90 & it was her Day off! She Asked her Grandmother over to share.. See her Sister died one year ago today. She baked her an apple crisp & made her Coffee. It was A Fun leisure Day!! Do you know of any natural lower your BP ways? She eats Well. Isn't over weight. Doesn't Smoke. Doesn't do much bad things really. She's 29. Sure could use some Good Advice! Doesn't have Health coverage As do I!!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 7:40 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Health

• My blood pressures been the same way exactly to the T like your daughters,its freaking me out cause two months ago it was 120/80 I've been sick a lot lately too with everything you can think of.
    I'm getting desperate for a remedy so I googled and Earth Clinic said try mothers raw apple cider vinegar,you can get it at a health food store like good earth. My brother swears by it. Good Luck and if you find anything that works other than what i googled let me know.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 7:46 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Go to www.drhoffman.com. Dr. Hoffman is a physician trained in internal and alternative medicine. He has health conditions under The Center tab. One of the condiditons is hypertension (high blood pressure). There are numerous supplements recommended to reduce blood pressure. There is also a reference list if you want to read more.

Dr. Colbert is a Christian physician who writes alot about natural remedies for symptoms, including high blood pressure. I think it would be called, "God's something for high blood pressure." Google Dr. Colbert and you will likely find it.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 8:27 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Regarding the above, it's "The Bible Cure for Heart Disease" and it includes naturally decreasing blood pressure.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 8:49 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• she can try walking and water. but to prevent a stroke or kidney failure she will need to consider real medical treatment under a doctor' care.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 9:23 PM on Feb. 2, 2009