Does anyone have...

a changing table to give away or sale in the central arkansas area??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would check craigslist.com...they always have them
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 7:43 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• craigslist is awesome for things like that I am in the so cal area, but I am a craigslist junkie too lol
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 7:44 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• See if your area has a freecycle service. look under freecycle.com. People list things they want to give away for free, all you have to do is to email that you want it, and when they agree, you pick it up. Also check your local papers, the ones they sometimes have as you exit a grocery store.

Answer by Bmat at 7:44 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Get a job and buy one
    Anonymous

• i dont have one but id just like to say-hello i live in jacksonville arkansas.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:46 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• ya know what anon that was really uncalled for-gee why do you have to be such a b***h to other people you could have just skipped the question
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:47 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Aww poor anon. Probably just lost her job herself and now has to go on welfare after all that bashing she did about it. Here's a tip for her: bring a book to read in line at the welfare office!
    Anonymous

• Awh.. C'mom Here.. Be nice!! Won't you?? If she's having A Baby & needs something wouldn't you like to share??? Who doesn't have something to share? I didn't have 1 Baby Shower or Family member to care or help us! It was Hard! Where as all my Sil's had Baby Showers & Family to care! I had no parents or Family to help us when I had mine at :19 & 23! Still Happliy Married ,struggling & all.. But love to give & help!! I'm leaving up my Name! I just wish more would be nice!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 8:26 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I had one, but just gave it to my friend, and I live in Texas so it wouldn't work. I am a good listener though so if you need to talk send me a message.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 8:32 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I wish I had one for you!! I never ever used a changing table because I was terrified of them! (I know I am such a dork) I always changed the baby on the bed or on a spot that I made up on the floor- with really soft blanket for him...
    To anon: what the hell is your problem? There is nothing wrong with asking for help!! If somebody has something that you need and they aren't using it anymore, than why not ask? Stop being so damn rude!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 8:45 PM on Feb. 2, 2009