Will I ever be happy with out my first love?

My husband and I split and I am pretty sure that it for good. But I worry that I will be miserable and alone... well my beautiful energetic daughter will be keeping me on my toes... but still like... i just hope that i can find some one better... because then it would be point less.

Arielsmommy507

Asked by Arielsmommy507 at 7:46 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• HELL YEAH YOU WILL,IN FACT YOU WANT NOTICE IT FOR A WHILE UNTIL YOU START ACCOMPLISHING THINGS YOU NEVER THOUGHT YOU WOULD WITHOUT HIM BEING THERE.I WAS IN THAT POSITION , AND I LOOK BACK NOW AND SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING. I COULD'NT FOCUS ALL THE WAY SOMETIMES PEOPLE JUST COME IN YOUR LIFE FOR A SEASON.THAT DON'T MEAN THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO ALWAYS BE THERE.WE ARE PLACED IN EACH OTHERS PATHS FOR A REASON,JUST LIKE I WAS PLACED IN YOUR PATH RIGHT NOW TO TELL YOU WHAT I AM TELLING YOU.
    SCOOKIH

Answer by SCOOKIH at 7:53 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I sure am! Although I was never married to him. He is the only one from my past that I think of often and even though we went through some really tough times, I only have fond memories of him...for the most part. But I'd never have been happy with him forever. It's one of those things I had to be thankful that I had, and take what I learned and move on.
    Anonymous

• Yes you will be happy again. It obviously still hurts right now. If your dd fell and got hurt I'm sure you would assure her the pain will go away when it heals. The same with your heart. It might have a scar but it will heal.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:14 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• YES, yes, yes. Don't ever tell you're self you won't! Just make sure you're happy with yourself first and then let that special person find their way into your lives.
    JenO1818

Answer by JenO1818 at 12:43 PM on Feb. 3, 2009