What are you spending your tax return on? Yourself? Kids? Bills? Household stuff?

I'm getting back a bit more than I had anticipated, and I really WANT to buy something nice for me and my hunny, but don't know if I can justify it to myself. We haven't given each other gifts in over 2 years because of money being tight and I almost feel we deserve a little something, but I know I could find a million ways to use the money around and on the house and bills. I'm torn up....

kryssie78

Asked by kryssie78 at 7:50 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• getting out of debt...woohoo!!
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 7:51 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• All to bills! However, we paid for our upcoming trip to Florida using a CC so that'll pay it off too.
    Anonymous

• Im blowing mine...on me, DH and DD. I work hard ALL year long and deserve something nice. And do you and your DH...I say get something nice.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 7:54 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I owe
    determind

Answer by determind at 7:59 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• other wise I would pay bills and buy golf clubs
    determind

• we are lifting our 2008 tacoma and putting big tires and 20inch rims on im stoked. plus i paid all my bills and have 1000 left to go to the carribean in mar!
    TSSN88

Answer by TSSN88 at 8:09 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• TSSN88- ohhhh! That sounds great!
    kryssie78

Answer by kryssie78 at 8:13 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• We're making an emergency savings fund.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 8:53 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• my husband is buying a car
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:57 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• we are filing b/c so, we cant have ours,,,, we are OBVIOUSLY broke, and were going to use that to pay the attorney, but i am not complaining bcuz we are getting out of debt and keep our house!!!!!!! we usually pay bills anyway but we buy clothes and things we need. we will just have to wait, it WILL be worth it in the end, still sucks though. i guess life is a trade off, this one isnt a bad one.
    30andstillgrowi

Answer by 30andstillgrowi at 9:51 PM on Feb. 2, 2009